Cryptonex CNX review

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
Purpose
This forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics
Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.
Pethu

Cryptonex CNX review

Post by Pethu » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:55 am

Cryptonex - the world's first blockchain acquiring, easily convertible cryptocurrency, payment system, web, mobile and desktop applications.

I'd like to share some key points about the project which I found important and beneficial. These 2 points mentioned I've tested myself.

1) POS mining: The profit is 12% annually. To get the reward from mining, you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible. You no longer have to spend money on miners and video cards. I have about 1k CNX in my Windows walllet, so the reward comes every single day. And I keep my wallet online almost 24/7 but it's worth it.

2) P2P platform. It is a service for cryptocurrencies purchase and sale between people, where Cryptonex is the transaction guarantor. You can buy and sell CNX, BTC and ETH for any Fiat money anywhere in the world, just create an ad or respond to an existing one, discuss the transaction details in the chat, pay for the order. The cryptocurrency amount is blocked by the service before the payment. I've already responded once and got some crypto on a good rate.
Kassey00

Re: Cryptonex CNX review

Post by Kassey00 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:54 am

Pethu wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:55 am
Cryptonex - the world's first blockchain acquiring, easily convertible cryptocurrency, payment system, web, mobile and desktop applications.

I'd like to share some key points about the project which I found important and beneficial. These 2 points mentioned I've tested myself.

1) POS mining: The profit is 12% annually. To get the reward from mining, you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible. You no longer have to spend money on miners and video cards. I have about 1k CNX in my Windows walllet, so the reward comes every single day. And I keep my wallet online almost 24/7 but it's worth it.

2) P2P platform. It is a service for cryptocurrencies purchase and sale between people, where Cryptonex 9apps is the transaction guarantor. You can buy and sell CNX, BTC and ETH for any Fiat money anywhere in the world, just create an ad or respond to an existing one, discuss the transaction details in the chat, pay for the order. The cryptocurrency amount is blocked by the service before the payment. I've already responded once and got some crypto on a good rate.
Thank you so much for these infos. I knew pretty much about POS mining but always had doubts with P2P platform.

Regards,
Kassey.