Suggest online wallets for crypto

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
kritika25

Suggest online wallets for crypto

Post by kritika25 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:08 am

Hello mates, I need online wallet for my crypto because in exchanges I thinks coins are not safe.
alim

Re: Suggest online wallets for crypto

Post by alim » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:34 am

For me Step 1 is to specify your criteria for assessing which is the best option. Here are 3 to get you started:

1. Security - eg 2FA + 3rd Party Authenticator + email confirmation (possibly two signatures)
2. Costs for trading / excahanging / buying / selling
3. How to get the CASH Out - I've discovered that this might be more important than getting the cash IN