LiteForex is launching CRYPTOBATTLE contest

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
Purpose
This forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics
Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.
LiteForex

Re: LiteForex is launching CRYPTOBATTLE contest

Postby LiteForex » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:40 am

Cryptocurrency Attacks: types of vulnerabilities, risks and results

Cryptocurrency attacks and security vulnerabilities

51% attack, Sybil attack, Double-Spend attack. DDoS attacks and their repercussions. Potential flaws of cryptocurrencies.
There were 51% attacks on two large cryptocurrency networks, ZenCash and Bitcoin Gold, in Summer 2018. The total cost covered $550,000 and $18 million respectively. A month before, hackers held the same attack on Verge startup, which lost about a quarter of its funds. Analysis of potential attack risks suggests that, in theory, BTC may also be attacked, so that the network could be controlled by malicious miners. It means that cryptocurrency cannot yet become real payment systems. You will learn from this article about the types of attacks and their outcomes.

[url="https://www.liteforex.com/blog/for-investors/cryptocurrency-attacks-types-of-vulnerabilities-risks-and-results/?uid=585411880&cid=12056"]Read more in LiteForex blog[/url]

CSZiggy

Postby CSZiggy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Good info. Would still never do any business with LiteForex.

Any company registered in Marshall Islands with a full Risk Disclosure that states you could lose all your money and they don't care, and aren't legally responsible for it if stolen/lost/hacked or they fold and just keep it......PASS.

Let them register in a legit country that has some oversite, not just $50 and a handshake to setup a dummy company.

Or how about if THEY get hacked, they still owe me my money. Not willing to put your cash where your security protocols are? We make our customers XXXX money. We don't really trust our security enough to not be internally or externally hacked, all the funds lost, and us not having to repay anyone. How about...upgrade your stuff, and become liable for the funds deposited to your site?

Otherwise I'm setting up a trading site also, with the cavat that I'm not responsible for any of the coins or funds on the system, and in 4-6 months I'm going to fold and just keep all the coins on my system too.
LiteForex

Postby LiteForex » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:40 am

NEOBTC Analysis: Pulp Fiction

Technical analysis of NEOBTC price and NEO and the forecast for the NEO cryptocurrency
Up-to-date trading scenario for the NEOBTC pair; points of control, NEO key levels, general market sentiment.
In this post I applied the following tools: fundamental analysis, all-round market view, market balance level, volume profile, graphic analysis, trendline analysis, key levels oscillators, candlestick pattern, the Kagi and the Tic-Tac-Toe charts.
Dear friends,

Today, I’d like to offer you my NEO price analysis. It has been more than a month since my last NEO price forecast and it is necessary to update NEO trading scenario, suggesting you new NEOBTC trading ideas.

Unfortunately, since my previous forecast, the NEO altcoin hasn’t been performing that well.

[url="https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/neobtc-analysis-pulp-fiction/?uid=585411880&cid=12056"]Read full analysis for NEO[/url]
LiteForex

Postby LiteForex » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:58 am

What to Expect from Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork

Bitcoin Cash: reasons, what is hard fork, rate forecast
Bitcoin Cash: what is a hard fork and what will change on November 15th, 2018. Predicting the quotes of both branches after the fork
Dear readers welcome to our financial blog! Tomorrow we expect an interesting event. On November 15, Bitcoin Cash is likely to split into two new branches. The reason for this was the cardinal disagreement between the developers, who were not able to come to a single solution. Opinions were also divided among the miners and stock exchanges, therefore it is difficult to predict the consequences of the fork. In this review, you will read about the nature of the conflict between developers, what awaits investors after the fork, and what are the chances of both new altcoins finding a place under the sun.

What should we expect from the controversial Bitcoin Cash hard fork?

[url="https://www.liteforex.com/blog/for-professionals/what-to-expect-from-bitcoin-cash-hard-fork/?uid=880952068&cid=12409"]Read full analysis[/url]
LiteForex

Postby LiteForex » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:27 am

Analysis of BTCUSD, ETHBTC, XRPBTC, BCH(ABC)BTC: Bottom is Broken Out

Cryptocurrency breaks worst records
Review forecast for the cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash fork
Forecast for BTCUSD, ETHBTC, XRPBTC, BCH(ABC)BTC for the next few month.
In this post I applied the following tools: fundamental analysis, all-round market view, market balance level, volume profile, graphic analysis, trendline analysis, Japanese candlesticks, the Kagi chart, the Tic-Tac-Toe chart

[url="https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/analysis-of-btcusd-ethbtc-xrpbtc-bchabcbtc-bottom-is-broken-out/?uid=880952068&cid=12409"]Read full analysis[/url]
LiteForex

Postby LiteForex » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:33 am

Unknown Gann Method: Square of 9

Further description of William Gann’s theories
Algorithm of drawing and practical use if Gann’s Square of 9 in middle-term and short-term analysis of the BTCUSD pair. Combination of common technical analysis tools with Square of 9.
Dear friends,

I go on my series of articles, devoted to Gann’s studies. Today, I’ll continue explaining how to exploit Gann’s Square of 9 and draw the levels for middle-term and short-term outlook of the BTCUSD pair, to predict it more exactly.

Those articles will help you understand the material, published in this post, and make up your own forecast according to Gann method, following the steps, described

Read more

[url="https://www.liteforex.com/blog/for-beginners/unknown-gann-method-square-of-9-part-3/?uid=585411880&cid=12056"]Read full article[/url]