KNC lawsuit.

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AppleMiner

KNC lawsuit.

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Dear Client,

Thank you for your long awaited patience. Thanks to the wonderful work by Magnus Daar and his continued persistence, we finally have some announcements to make. The bankruptcy case is coming to a close.

The KNC management’s (including Sam Cole) assets were seized for tax evasion by the Swedish Tax authorities. Their homes were taken and foreclosed upon. Rumor has it that Sam Cole moved to a small town called Tierp.

The bankruptcy court will be issuing you an amount based on your underlying claim.

I think I spent like $1000 or $1500 to get in on the lawsuit...to win a $700 settlement.
YEAH...screwed over again!
mycide

Re: KNC lawsuit.

Post by mycide » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:20 pm

As a swede i could have told you, here there is very little justice being served in our courts, and if you really want "justice" know it most likely will cost you a great deal of money, even to defend yourself against accusations put on you, in sweden if you take it to court to defend yourself it will cost you more then any ruling will ever pay you back so weigh the risk/reward thereafter.

Curious what happend, how did you end up partaking in the case? it cant be for 700 dollars.
Screwed on preorder?
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
AppleMiner

Re: KNC lawsuit.

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:56 pm

I was apart of the class-action lawsuit filed against KNC Miners.