Cryptobridge trading platform

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Camey

Cryptobridge trading platform

Post by Camey » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi All

I mined their BridgeCoin a while ago and been keeping track of their project. Seems to be going well. Anyone else using the platform or investing in the coin?
spauk

Re: Cryptobridge trading platform

Post by spauk » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:43 pm

i couldn't figure out how to use cryptobridge, i managed to deposit a bit of a few coins but the interface is terrible. i can't figure out how to make a sell order
themichaelmcwilliams

Re: Cryptobridge trading platform

Post by themichaelmcwilliams » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:51 pm

spauk wrote:i couldn't figure out how to use cryptobridge, i managed to deposit a bit of a few coins but the interface is terrible. i can't figure out how to make a sell order

I tried it once myself.

I found the interface to be pretty good, but the volume of trading was so low that I couldn't justify spending time there.

It's a great concept, that is probably just a little bit ahead of its time.