Welcome to Cloud Mining Refugees

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
rootdude

Welcome to Cloud Mining Refugees

Post by rootdude » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:48 am

I wanted to say hello to my fellow miners who have returned from the fiery pits of hell of 'cloud mining' with enough gumption to return to mining after being burned...
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Welcome to Cloud Mining Refugees

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 am

Does anyone know if there are any reputable cloud mining firms that prove that their operations are backed by real miners? I'm not sure how a firm could prove that, though.
ASICRunner

Post by ASICRunner » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:35 am

Hello,

I'm lunching cloud miner rental site very soon. It's backed by real hardware that can be proved that is real. Unlike other services, you get full control over your miner with very detailed stats, pool management and beautiful webinterface I have both SHA and Scrypt miners. Closed Beta is available only on invitation so please drop me an email if interested at [email protected]. There is limited amount of slots available so be quick :)

Best Regards,
ASIC Runner
Cdnbrewzr

Post by Cdnbrewzr » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:04 pm

I know the question was posted quite some time ago but I know of one company that is cloud mining that has proven worthy. Mining Sweden. Badbitcoin.org has endorsed them which is a good sign. Fairly recent startup that has offered profit sharing and just recently invited all their members to join them for a barbeque at the facility. Not many attended just because of the location but they have posted photos and Tommy does a pretty good job staying in communication with everyone. I have been a member for a couple of months now. You can find them at miningsweden.se