Prohashing -v- LitecoinPool

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AppleMiner

Re: Prohashing -v- LitecoinPool

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Litecoinpool. I haven't gotten over 1.5 LTC per day on PH in the past 2 weeks now.
But I consistantly get 1.8-1.9 LTC per day there.

So I am looking at 15-22% more than here for the past 2 plus weeks now.
I still keep a test rig but I am switching back less and less as the line hasn't crossed over in PH favor in a week now.
The day the verge hit was higher, but that was a one-off, other than that, the payouts have been less here and I have been mining elsewhere.

If you want I can run a 6GB hash test on each pool for a day or two and then swap the settings and post up the data.
But all the data and numbers I have been getting from both pools has shown higher payouts there over the last 2 weeks.
Properchunkingnowbuh

Post by Properchunkingnowbuh » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:24 pm

@ EyePeaSea

Ive previously had very profitable mining days here on PH that at that time could not be matched but ATM this site is not cutting it. Bitconnect, bugs , all those disconnections and then theres them server restarts !.

Just to confirm with you , Im typically earning over 1 + & more LTC / day mining elsewhere so scaling that up to weekly , monthly and then add coin value inflation on top it is substantial by any form of calculation .

We also have a test miner on here to highlight those times when PH returns greater profits than it does now.

No criticism intended more but just facts offered.
Happy Mining
EyePeaSea

Post by EyePeaSea » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:23 pm

@ProperChunkinNowBuh - Thanks for the info. I've moved both my L3s (yes, I know, not exactly a spectacular number!) to PH because I want to build up a base of different coins and PH give me that option as well as being run by a bunch of guys who seem very committed and approachable. As has been forcibly pointed out to me, with my little setup, the actual loss of potential mining here at PH (currently, not always) really does amount to a small can of beans. As this is a longer term thing for me, I find it really useful to be able to easily switch payouts and start a slow but steady build of in different wallets.

I'm currently just getting payout in Gulden. I work with a Dutch company and have also been there a few times. Generally, as a country, they seem both tech savy and nationalistic, so I think a coin that is being associated with their old currency (before they went EuroZone) stirs up nostalgia for them and it might get a lot of traction over there in the next few years. This is a long term - get a a few thousand and then keep them. Then move onto another one.

Mind you - looking at the charts, the price was on a slow but steady rise - until I started mining :-) :-) Maybe the best advice for everyone is avoid mining whatever I choose as it always seems to coincide with the price falling. I started mining LiteCoins just before that started it's downward trend. See - it's not a coincidence - I really am able to consistently pick losers :-)