Mine profitable coin but payout only in LiteCoin

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
EyePeaSea

Mine profitable coin but payout only in LiteCoin

Post by EyePeaSea » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:07 am

Hi,

I'm not yet running as I'm waiting for my first L3+ miner. Reading the Help page, it seems the easiest way to start is to set my ProHashing account to mine the most profitable coin (with an empty password) on my miner config.

Now comes the dumb question - if I only setup a single coin in my ProHashing account (e.g. LiteCoin), set the payout %age to be 100% and put in my LiteCoin wallet address on Coinbase as the payout address, will I get Litecoins sent to my Coinbase account, regardless of what coins ProHashing uses my miner for? In other words, does ProHashing just convert everything to LiteCoin because that's what I've specified in my account?

Thanks in advance

Ian
greaseman316

Re: Mine profitable coin but payout only in LiteCoin

Post by greaseman316 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:12 am

yes you are correct
EyePeaSea

Re: Mine profitable coin but payout only in LiteCoin

Post by EyePeaSea » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:20 am

Thanks. Guess I just need to buy my first L3+ then :-) Looking forward to joining the ProHashing community properly!

Regards

Ian