[Solved]Where can I see payout of a block reward?

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
cryptobear

[Solved]Where can I see payout of a block reward?

Post by cryptobear » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:14 pm

I typically see my miner has found a block and see it go to "mature" but then it disappears from the list. Is there some place that I can see this transaction and exactly how it paid out? What if I didn't see it before it disappeared from the chart? Is there a way to see all blocks found by my miner? I tried using the value under the "explorer" column in the "blocks found" chart but I have figured out it is clearly not block number. Thanks in advance for any help figuring this out.
Last edited by cryptobear on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AppleMiner

Re: Where can I see payout of a block reward?

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:21 pm

The found blocks i think only go back 2 hours.

Unless you are solo mining there isn't anything really to see, you get no special rewards for finding a block unless you are solo and then that is the only way you get a payout.
cryptobear

Post by cryptobear » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Okay so after some time it finally changed the numbers below the explorer column to hyperlinks that go to the block explorer with the correct block. Before it was all saying the same block even though it was 3 different cryptocurrencies. I am still wondering how to see them when they disappear. Thanks for your support.
cryptobear

Post by cryptobear » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:24 pm

AppleMiner wrote:The found blocks i think only go back 2 hours.

Unless you are solo mining there isn't anything really to see, you get no special rewards for finding a block unless you are solo and then that is the only way you get a payout.
Is that true? I may have misinterpreted in the help section where it says:
"Credited:
The full block reward and transaction fees (minus the pool fee) has been credited to the account's balance."

I didn't see that part above it where it says:
"For solo miners, additional information is provided. This information is not relevant to pay-per-share miners:"

I guess that clears that up. Thanks AppleMiner!
AppleMiner

Re: [Solved]Where can I see payout of a block reward?

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:30 pm

np glad I could help.
Yep that help page is large and some of the info repeats several times.

Its page turner to be sure.