What is the best pool to mine with GPU Nvidea cards? Will Prohashing have this option?

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
White

What is the best pool to mine with GPU Nvidea cards? Will Prohashing have this option?

Post by White » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 am

Hi all,

What is the best pool to mine with Nvidea cards? Will Prohashing have this option?

-Since the dead of Nicehash loots of Nvidea GPU miners are looking for better pool solutions to mine I was wondering if Prohashing will have this option in the future, specially because of the low returns in L3+ and D3.

-Besides that, any advice's and tests of current pools for GPU´s such credibility and profitability are welcome.

-Also congrats to the Prohashing developers the site and pool are very professional.

Thanks
nemesis-t-warlock

Re: What is the best pool to mine with GPU Nvidea cards? Will Prohashing have this option?

Post by nemesis-t-warlock » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:29 am

The plan is that SHA256 comes next followed by Ethereum support. So eventually, yes Prohashing will support GPU mining.

For now though I'd suggest Nanopool. Nice and easy to setup but it is purely Ethereum or Ethereum Classic. It isn't a coin switching pool as I was never keen on being forced to be paid in bitcoin and that;s why I never went down the NiceHash route.
djliss

Re: What is the best pool to mine with GPU Nvidea cards? Will Prohashing have this option?

Post by djliss » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:19 am

i was mining on flypool's zcash pool, now i'm mining on mining pool hub which is a profit switching pool and being paid in litecoin, only been on there a few days so still working out which of the 2 is most profitable.
White

Post by White » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:23 am

nemesis-t-warlock wrote:The plan is that SHA256 comes next followed by Ethereum support. So eventually, yes Prohashing will support GPU mining.

For now though I'd suggest Nanopool. Nice and easy to setup but it is purely Ethereum or Ethereum Classic. It isn't a coin switching pool as I was never keen on being forced to be paid in bitcoin and that;s why I never went down the NiceHash route.
Thanks, is good to know GPU´s are in the future plans for Prohashing.

Too bad it is just for ETH, but it is something already, thanks.
White

Post by White » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:28 am

djliss wrote:i was mining on flypool's zcash pool, now i'm mining on mining pool hub which is a profit switching pool and being paid in litecoin, only been on there a few days so still working out which of the 2 is most profitable.
Thanks, I will keep an eye on Mining Pool Hub, seams trustworthy compared to others.