Permission to post Admin about [CENSORED] topic

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
reingelz09

Permission to post Admin about [CENSORED] topic

Post by reingelz09 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Thanks to the Prohashing.com for this, I just want some clarification about [CENSORED] since im posting here in General cryptocurrency discussion, why [CENSORED] post being deleted? Why some considered [CENSORED] as scam coin when in fact no one is being scam? all of members given free coins in airdrop and domination task how did it happen to be a scam? all i know as a member is being banned when it didn't follow the rules and regulation of the community and in the first place the coins is not being crowdfunding its free on airdrops and deepoints so its not their coin.
Anyone knows please clarify us. I am posting in General Cryptocurrency thread. [CENSORED] is cryptocurrency too.
AppleMiner

Re: Permission to post Admin about [CENSORED] topic

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:47 pm

The topic is being deleted as it already exists in the following post: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2667 and does not need a second coin annoucement. If you would like to add more information to that discussion feel free.

Other coin announcements are located in that forum also, and the original authors stop back often to add more information as they get updates.

What the original authors do NOT do, is log in 15 bots, each made 1 after another within 2 mins of each other, adding 20 lines of me too, plus one, yeah invest, I made a ton, and all the other bot posts and count bump posts made on the thread. There have been 3 [CENSORED] threads made, I have warned each time NOT to bomb it with plus +1 and me too and all the other bot crap. The warnings have been ignored, bot message accounts have been created, message bumps were made. The topics were removed.

Further actions are being taken to help secure the forums and limit how often accounts can be made and what verification process that will take to limit spam and advertising and message bots from corrupting the forums with needless spam and false information in and attempt to bias the public.