Cryptocurrency news

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CSZiggy

Re: Cryptocurrency news

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:18 am

I heard of a friend that had a business tried one of these.
They took all her credit info and setup credit cards in the business name and ruined their credit.

If its not established and reviewed by the BBB, I would steer clear of it.
Not worth losing your company over.
Rundgau

Re: Cryptocurrency news

Post by Rundgau » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:27 am

When I comes to news, I’d suggest using several sources. The crypto world changes rapidly and the single expert or news agency can’t track everything or provide unbiased view. There are several cool sites, which I use as info sources like CoinDesk, Cointelegraph, Cryptonews or CCN. The official Bitcoin forum – Bitcointalk – is awesome as users can discuss news there. Btw, most of large agencies and sites have their Telegram channels, as well. Be sure to combine different opinions before reacting to any news.