Where to buy L3+?

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
micca410evo

Re: Where to buy L3+?

Post by micca410evo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:19 am

AppleMiner wrote:
MrHollowPoints wrote:Forget about November batch, the difficulty is already so high, your ROI will take FOREVER.
It all depends on how you guys look at it. From a pure $ value, no the DAILY payouts will take a while to ROI.
$2500/ $17 = 147 days...5 months, and 5 months seems like FOREVER.
But you guys are all assuming the coins are being sold everyday to get that daily payout.

Understand this: My L3+ makes me .33 coins in 1 day. So every 3rd day I get 1 LTC. That's 10 a month.
If I wait to sell my LTC until they hit $300, thats $300 every 3 days, OR $100 a day.
Now, $100 a day X 30 days = $3000 and that my friends is ROI on a L3+ within 1 month.

Can't wait til they hit $300? OK $150 should be right around the corner at Christmas or start of the new year, and at that level it only takes 2 months to ROI. Maybe by Christmas with 3 or 4 more batches being released, we are down to .25 or .20 coins per day and maybe it takes 1 whole extra month, so maybe 3 months total. But No matter how I look at it, If you are waiting til the coins hit $150, you should totally have your ROI within 3 months and the rest from there on out is profits.

You guys looking at...I only made $17 dollars today, are still thinking old school currency that is static.
This is the new money, and it can grow in value over time, the longer you wait, the more it is likely to be worth.
Don't think so? Ask the guys who bought the $40 million pizzas with bitcoins a few years ago how much they wish they would have kept the bitcoins instead of buying food when they were only $ .08 each, as they are now worth over $5500 each.
You can't take price rise in consideration, then it would be better to spent those $2500 directly into coins.. and that would be worth 50-->300= 6x is $12,500 instead of your 1 month 10 coins $3000
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:44 pm

micca410evo wrote: You can't take price rise in consideration, then it would be better to spent those $2500 directly into coins.. and that would be worth 50-->300= 6x is $12,500 instead of your 1 month 10 coins $3000

Sure I can, you can not dictate to ME when I sell MY coins. I absolutely can take price rise into consideration.

And at the end of your 1 month after investing coins, you are DONE. No more.
4 months later, my 3K a month miner has caught up to your 12K profit and its now making me MORE.
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:42 pm

micca410evo wrote:
You can't take price rise in consideration,
Uh, you absolutely should take price rise into consideration. That's like...the whole game. If you don't take price rise into consideration, you're not even part of the game.
micca410evo

Post by micca410evo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:53 pm

AppleMiner wrote:
micca410evo wrote: You can't take price rise in consideration, then it would be better to spent those $2500 directly into coins.. and that would be worth 50-->300= 6x is $12,500 instead of your 1 month 10 coins $3000

Sure I can, you can not dictate to ME when I sell MY coins. I absolutely can take price rise into consideration.

4 months later, my 3K a month miner has caught up to your 12K profit and its now making me MORE.
So your ROI is still 4/5 months in comparison to directly buying coins. (I consider before buying hardware, the amount of coins i could buy with that money and then write it down --> xxxx amount of money = xx amount of coins. My ROI is set on that amount of coins mined, otherwise it would be better to buy the coins instead of investing in hardware) You could add up your power cost and there is even a chance you wouldn't get to ROI at all with mining equipment.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:06 pm

AppleMiner wrote:

lol.. ok.. you run with your math.. and il keep my money..
we will see who has more money in a month time.
you cant just decide that ltc will reach 300 dollars in the future, at least for calculating ROI. the whole point of ROI is to make sure your investment returns as much as the original investment funds AS SOON AS POSSIBLE also, ROI is measures as a percentage.. and is calculated based on the next 12 months. as per the definition of Return on Investment. which means if youre holding your crypto and not selling it within 12 months, officially your ROI is -100%
Last edited by GregoryGHarding on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darklyspectre

Post by Darklyspectre » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Man the bros sure picked a good one.
mycide

Post by mycide » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:49 am

if i would have sold my LTC in 2015 that my Titan made me to gain ROI one year after purchase, i would have had peanuts today, just because someone is thinking shorter term investment, i calculated my investment as completly lost the moment i made the payment. That initial investment i was prepared to lose and still live with myself. This year, LTC 20 folded, and more. My new rigs, payed with LTC mined from my titan, why would i sell my new production off right away, seems stupid. i plan to hold for the long haul. Looking at the next 3-5 years atleast, Sure LTC might never reach 300 usd, might even crash and burn (i doubt).

These days with the L3+ i do sell off to cover electricity, because i have to, if i could have covered that from my own pocket i prob would have done that.
My thoughts is that LTC is being held back for the big sharks to get cheap ROI LTC from all the newly sold rigs. Once they ROI my thought is they would stop selling off more then to cover costs ( to hold for future price increases/price pumps). At that point i think we will se a rise in LTC. specially if the rest of the bigger names keep going up.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s