Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Market_analytics

Re: Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:55 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 23.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

Ripple and Ethereum may soon complete upward corrections and we may see new bearish trends develop soon. Continue watching the market.

Elliott wave Bitcoin analysis
The market is forming an upward impulse wave C which is a final one in a large bullish zigzag. Wave C consists of five sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Most likely, an impulse wave [3] is developing, its corrective wave (4) to be precise. Its completion is expected in the near future, then the growth will continue in wave (5) to the level of 13383.37. At this level, impulse [3] will be 161.8% of impulse [1]. An approximate future movement is shown on the chart.

Trading plan for BTCUSD today:
Buy 12981.50, TP 13383.37

Elliott wave Ripple analysis
The market is moving in the corrective wave B, which takes the form of a triple zigzag. Apparently, a bullish wave [Z] is developing now, it is the final wave in the indicated structure. Wave [Z] will most likely be a simple zigzag and will soon complete its pattern, as its first two parts are already fully completed, and wave (c) will soon be completed. In the near future, there will probably be an increase to the level of 0.273, then the market will reverse and the price will decline in a new trend.

Trading plan for XRPUSD today:
Buy 0.257, TP 0.273

Elliott wave Ethereum analysis
ETHUSD continues developing an upward double zigzag. The bullish wave [Y], consisting of sub-waves (A)-(B)-(C), is currently developing. After the impulse wave (A) and corrective wave (B) were completed, the growth began in the impulse wave (C). Not so long ago, a bearish correction 4, which is a double zigzag, was completed, then the final impulse 5 began developing. It is possible that in the coming days the price will rise to the level of 430.00, then there will be a market reversal and the beginning of a new downtrend.

Trading plan ETHUSD today:
Buy 414.10, TP 430.00
For more information follow the link to the website of the LiteForex
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts ... &cid=79634
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:36 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 26.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

Ripple and Ethereum are developing the final parts of upward corrections. In the short term, the price is expected to rise to the indicated levels, then new downtrends may develop.

In the last part of the chart, we see the construction of an upward impulse wave C, which can complete the large linking wave [X]. The fourth part of the bullish impulse wave [3] is currently under development. In the near future, the corrective movement in wave (4) could be completed, after that, the market may rise in wave (5) to the level of 13760.85. A possible future movement is shown on the chart.

Buy 13125.25, TP 13760.85

Ripple continues to move within the corrective wave B, which is part of a simple downward zigzag. Correction B takes the form of an upward triple zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z]. The actionary sub-waves [W] and [Y], as well as the linking waves [X] and [X] have been fully completed, and the sub-wave [Z] is still developing. Most likely, wave [Z] will be a double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). In the short term, the cryptocurrency pair is expected to rise in the final wave (y) of [Z] to the level of 0.273.

Buy 0.255, TP 0.273

Ethereum, like Ripple, is developing a bullish correction B in a simple downward zigzag A-B-C. Corrective wave B here is a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. The first two parts of this double combination have been fully completed, and now the market is moving upward, building the final wave [Y], which is a zigzag (A)-(B)-(C). It seems that the impulse wave (C) will soon be completed, as its correction [4], which is a double zigzag, has been completed, and now the first part of wave [5] is developing. In the near future, the price is expected to rise to the level of 430.00.

Trading plan for ETHUSD today:
Buy 407.81, TP 430.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:52 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 27.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

Bitcoin may soon complete the bullish impulse wave [3], then the market will experience a correction. Continue watching the cryptocurrency pair.

In the last section of the chart, we see a bullish impulse wave C developing, it consists of sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. An impulse wave [3] is now developing. At the moment, sub-waves (1)-(2)-(3)-(4) look fully completed, and wave (5) has just begun to form. In the near future, bitcoin may rise to the level of 13760, where the final part of the impulse [3] will be located, after that I expect a slight corrective decline in wave [4], as shown in the chart.

Buy 13120.25, TP 13760.00

An upward corrective wave B is developing. It is a triple zigzag consisting of sub-waves [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z]. The final part of this zigzag, wave [Z], may take the form of a double combination. Now the price is going down in the last impulse from the zigzag linking wave (x). In the near future, I expect the decline to be completed, then the actionary wave (y) may rise towards the level of 0.273. Consider opening longs.

Buy 0.248, TP 0.273

Within the downward simple zigzag, corrective wave B is developing, it takes the form of a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y], where sub-waves [W] and [X] are already fully completed and wave [Y] is not yet completed. It is longer than the first two sub-waves and has a simple zigzag structure (A)-(B)-(C). Perhaps the corrective wave [4] which is part of the bullish impulse 5 of (C), has been completed - this is a signal for a rise in wave [5]. It is likely that the cryptocurrency pair will reach the level of 443.00

Buy 392.85, TP 443.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:17 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 28.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

Major cryptocurrency pairs are currently developing impulse waves, the market is expected to rise in the coming trading days.

There is an upward linking wave X] in the structure of BTCUSD, it takes the form of a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y). As part of the final wave (Y), there is the development of an impulse wave (C), its middle wave [3] to be precise, it takes the form of an impulse. Most likely, in the near future, this impulse wave will be completed around the level of 14050.00, then after a slight pullback in the corrective wave [4], the growth may resume in the wave [5] towards the level of 15200.00.

Buy 13814.75, TP 14050.00

The current XRPUSD structure shows a downward zigzag A-B-C, in which the first part, impulse A, is fully completed, currently we see the development of corrective wave B. Correction B takes the form of a triple zigzag. Apparently, the first four parts of this structure have been completed, and now wave [Z] in the form of a double zigzag is developing. Most likely, wave (y) will be completed close to the level of 0.273.

Buy 0.253, TP 0.273

As part of the downward zigzag A-B-C, a bearish wave A has been completed in the form of a five-wave impulse, then an upward corrective wave B began to develop. Most likely, this correction will soon end. It is a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y], and now the last impulse is developing as part of the final actionary wave [Y]. The growth may continue to the level of 443.00. Consider opening long trades.

Buy 405.32, TP 443.00

Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:27 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 29.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

After a slight decline in the market of BTCUSD in the corrective wave [4], prices are expected to continue to rise.

Bitcoin continues to move according to the scenario I predicted. The upward impulse wave C is developing, it consists of five sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Most likely, the first three parts of this pattern are fully completed, and now the market is forming a downward correction [4] which may be a small simple zigzag (a)-(b)-(c), as shown in the chart. After this correction is completed, the market will continue to rise in wave [5] towards the level of 15200.00.

Buy 13237.00, TP 15200.00

The triple zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z] is developing, it forms an upward corrective wave B. The actionary sub-waves [W] and [Y] and two linking waves [X] and [X] have already been fully completed. At the moment, wave [Z] is developing, it takes the form of a double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). The linking wave (x) is presumably a triple zigzag and is already close to its end. The market may reverse soon and after that, the final wave (y) may rise to the level of 0.273 as shown in the chart.

Buy 0.245, TP 0.273

Same as with XRPUSD, here a bullish corrective trend is developing. Correction B takes the form of a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. Wave [Y] in this pattern is longer than the first two sub-waves but also has a simple zigzag-like shape. As part of the impulse wave (C), which is developing, the corrective wave [4] came to an end, it took the form of a bearish triple zigzag. In the near future, I expect the price to rise in wave [5] to the level of 443.00.

Buy 390.34, TP 443.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 30.10.2020
I welcome my readers!

After a slight decline, the BTCUSD price will continue to rise within the impulse wave [5].

The zigzag-like linking wave [X] is developing. At the end of September 2020, a flat corrective wave B was built, which took the shape of a contracting triangle [A]--[C]-[D]-[E]. This was followed by a bullish impulse C, consisting of sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Most likely, the final impulse wave (c) of the corrective wave [4] is developing, therefore, after it is completed, wave [5] is expected to rise to the level of 15200.00.

Buy 13571.25, TP 15200.00

The downward zigzag A-B-C is developing on the XRPUSD chart, where wave A is a bearish impulse, which was completed at the end of September 2020. Wave B is a triple zigzag correction that is still developing. The final wave [Z] is developing, it is a double zigzag. Possibly, the downward linking wave (x) has come been completed. In the coming trading days, wave (y) could rise to the level of 0.273.

Buy 0.242, TP 0.273

After the downward impulse wave A was completed in early September this year, we saw the corrective wave B developing, it looks like a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. The first two parts of this zigzag are fully completed, and now the final zigzag [Y] is developing, it consists of sub-waves (A)-(B)-(C). As part of the impulse wave (C), the correction [4], which is a triple zigzag, has been completed. At the moment we see the first part of wave [5] which is expected to rise to the level of 443.00.

Buy 386.64, TP 443.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:21 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 02.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

All cryptocurrency pairs dealt with in the article are forming the final legs of the uptrends. Bitcoin is building the bullish impulse [5], Ethereum is forming the zigzag-shaped sub-wave (z), the Ripple is building the [Z] wave. Therefore, it is relevant to enter buy trades.

Like in the previous trading week, the market is forming the final element of the linking wave [X], which is unfolding as a double zigzag, that is the market is developing the (Y) wave composed of the sub-waves A-B-C. Since the sideways wave B finished as a contracting triangle, the market has been rising in the impulse wave C. Four out of five legs in the C impulse have completed so far. The price should be rising in wave [5] of С to a level of 15200.00.

Buy 13765.25, TP 15200.00

The XRPUSD market continues forming the bullish correction B as a triple zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z]. The first four legs of the pattern have completed. The bearish linking wave [X] has recently completed as a triple combination. The price is now rising in the final wave [Z]. The Ripple price should be rising towards level 0.263 in the next few days. Therefore, it is relevant to buy.

Buy 0.243, TP 0.263

The ETHUSD market is also forming the upward corrective wave B as a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. There is now forming wave [Y] as a complex pattern. The [Y] is unfolding as a triple zigzag (w)-(x)-(y)-(xx)-(z). The downward linking wave (xx) may have completed recently. The price should now be rising in the final motive wave (z). The Ethereum price is meant to be rising a little higher than the previous high made by the (y) zigzag, level 423.00.

Buy 401.35, TP 423.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:51 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 03.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The XRPUSD market has started forming the initial part of the upward wave [Z], which is likely to complete as a triple zigzag. It’s approximate structure is outlined in the chart.

The most recent section of the chart displays the upward impulse wave C that started in late September 2020. The C wave is an element of the linking wave [X]. The corrective wave [4] must have completed as a double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). Therefore, the price should be rising in the final wave [5] towards level 15200.00. Next, when the entire upward linking wave [X] completes, the Bitcoin price could turn down and start forming a new downtrend.

Buy 13627.00, TP 15200.00

The Ripple market continues forming the corrective wave B that is a triple zigzag. In late October, the market has completed the linking down wave [X] that is composed of the sub-waves (w)-(x)-(y)-(xx)-(z). The market is now developing the beginning of the upward wave [Z] that is likely to end as a triple zigzag. An approximate trajectory of the Ripple future price movement is outlined in the chart. The assumed pattern should end at level 0.263, which is the previous high.

Buy 0.234, TP 0.263

The ETHUSD market is forming the [Y] wave, which is the final element of the corrective wave B that is a triple zigzag. Wave [Y] is unfolding as a triple zigzag where the sub-waves (w)-(x)-(y)-(xx) have completed. There is now forming the final wave (z), which could complete as a simple zigzag a-b-c. The price should be rising in the bullish impulse wave c to a level of 423.00, where the entire corrective wave B is to finish. Next, the Ethereum price could start declining in a new downtrend.

Buy 384.19, TP 423.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:28 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 04.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

Ripple and Ethereum are forming the final sub-waves of the corrective patterns. Both cryptocurrencies should be rising.

The BTCUSD market is forming the upward impulse wave C that may conclude the linking up wave [X], which is a double zigzag. Within the impulse wave C, there have completed impulses [1]-[3] and corrective waves [2]-[4]. Correction [4] is a double zigzag. Wave [5] has just started developing, it will conclude the C wave. Therefore, the price should be rising in wave [5] to a level of 15200.00. It is relevant to buy in the current situation.

Buy 13875.25, TP 15200.00

The XRPUSD market is forming the corrective wave B as a triple zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z]. The fourth leg of this pattern, wave [X] may have completed. Wave [X] is a triple combination. There is now unfolding the first element of the final wave [Z]. It should run up to level 0.263, which is the previous high made by wave [Y]. Under the current conditions, one could enter buy trades.

Buy 0.237, TP 0.263

The ETHUSD market is forming the corrective wave B that is composed of the sub-waves [W]-[X]-[Y]. There is now forming the bullish wave [Y] as a triple zigzag. Within the [Y] wave, the second linking wave (xx) has finished as a triple zigzag w-x-y-xx-z. The market should be following the final motive wave (z) up to a level of 423.00. Next, the market could turn down and start declining.

Buy 384.53, TP 423.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:48 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD for 05.11.2020
Dear readers,

I've prepared for you a short-term forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum based on the Elliott wave analysis. Also, I've provided trading recommendations and entry points for each cryptocurrency pair.

Bitcoin's current structure suggests that a bullish impulse is forming at the moment, with its final part, impulse [5], forming inside. Apparently, impulse [5] is only half-formed, so it may continue forming in the near future.

Elliott wave analysis for Bitcoin
We see that an ascending impulsive wave C continues forming. It consists of five sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Most likely, the fourth part of this pattern has developed recently as corrective wave [4] in the form of double three (w)-(x)-(y). Then, the first part of the ultimate bullish impulse [5] started forming. In the near future, we may see the price rising to the level of 15200.00. Under this scenario, long positions can be considered.

Trading plan for BTCUSD for today:
Buy at 14344.00, TP at 15200.00

Elliott wave analysis for Ripple
XRPUSD continues building a corrective wave B in the form of a triple zigzag. Inside it, there has formed the second linking wave [X], which looks like a triple combination. The first part of bullish wave [Z] is forming at the moment. The price is likely to continue growing to the previous peak at 0.263 in the near future. Under this scenario, long positions can be considered.

Trading plan for XRPUSD for today:
Buy at 0.240, TP at 0.263

Elliott wave analysis for Ethereum
Ethereum continues forming a large corrective wave B shaped as double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. By its inner structure, wave [Y] is a triple zigzag (w)-(x)-(y)-(xx)-(z). The second linking wave (xx) has formed lately. It is a triple zigzag of smaller wave degree. The price is soaring in the ultimate actionary wave (z) at the moment. It is likely to end near the level of 423.00, i.e. the previous peak's area.

Trading plan for ETHUSD for today:
Buy at 404.85, TP at 423.00