Zen secure node

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
djliss

Zen secure node

Post by djliss » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:53 am

Hi Guys and Gals,

I am in the process of setting up a Zen secure node with a Server i have sat doing nothing, i have everything i need to get going, Static IP, Hardware etc, just not enough Zen!!!!

If anybody would like to donate any amount it would be greatly appreciated, wallet addresses below:

Zen: znYR X4p7 djth ZTgiS m5k5 JaDE XXM7 x6vSdP
LTC: LRxt dG1g AVbC cCapm ZBP9 anXD U84c bdA62
LTCcash: CPCp w63u xtKg FXo6H AX1T 5Lnd NyCR 31Pi9
BTC: 1NRB h1ys nzaJ 78t1E dhFA wCFM qrHf DzhqW
BCH: qzyh lsq3 wgfm pn37 q2h38 xy6g j98d 2qkn sqzq dc3c3

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to donate even the smallest amount
rickuht

Re: Zen secure node

Post by rickuht » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:29 pm

I had a fraction of LTCCash show up and would rather drop it in your coffers than dust it...
djliss

Re: Zen secure node

Post by djliss » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:05 pm

rickuht wrote:I had a fraction of LTCCash show up and would rather drop it in your coffers than dust it...
much appreciated, thankyou