Cryptocurrency exchange market

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
Purpose
This forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics
Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.
JamesG

Cryptocurrency exchange market

Postby JamesG » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:56 am

Hi! I'm looking for a good cryptocurrency exchange market. I would be grateful if you could recommend me one :)
Jacob77

Re: Cryptocurrency exchange market

Postby Jacob77 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:13 am

Hi,
I would like to reccomend you new cryptocurrency exchange platform CoinDeal.
You can registered from the link below:
https://coindeal.com
They have good affiliate program, 24 support and voting system.
Jameslanin

Postby Jameslanin » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:27 pm

Try this site: https://buybitcoininstantly.org/
They rank all major exchanges.
Higgenboth

Postby Higgenboth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 am

Thanks for linking this site, James. I haven't heard of it until now. Does anyone else have experience with this exchange site?
Monica_678

Postby Monica_678 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Higgenboth wrote:Thanks for linking this site, James. I haven't heard of it until now. Does anyone else have experience with this exchange site?

Yes, I have. I am relatively new to crypto market but I`ve decided to invest some of my money into it. I was searching for reliable exchange market and chose CoinDeal. For that moment everything looks promising and I think they are trustworthy.
Their 24/7 support, good affiliate program and possibility of voting which currency will be implemented to CoinDeal there - this is what convinced me to register there.