YACC needs resyncing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Cassey

YACC needs resyncing

Post by Cassey » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi guys -

Please resync YACC.

All of the dnsseed.yaccoin.org nodes are currently at block 759022. A resync runs locally in about an hour, and would likely only take a couple from your side. I'd suggest setting:

listen=0
connect=66.128.118.34
connect=66.128.118.35
connect=66.128.118.38

Removing your peers.dat and of course, your blocks and chainstate directorys and then firing it up. Once its resynced, set listen=1 and either remove the connects or change them to addnodes.

Thanks!

Cassey (YACC developer)
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: YACC needs resyncing

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:07 am

Hi. I will resync Yaccoin. However, I still think we will need to discontinue it from mining in a week because Poloniex will be removing it. Will it become listed on other exchanges?
Cassey

Post by Cassey » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:26 am

Thank you.

BitSquare has offered to pick it up, but needs a working blockchain explorer. Tristan over at Poloniex is also asking for the same before he re-enables the coin. (BitSquare has also offered to pick up 1CR and indicated interest in IMAC if you will support it. Having more than one exchange for 1CR would be goodness).

I'm aware that Poloniex is delisting it, although disappointed that they have provided no explaination of why. There was a spike in July and there has been healthy trading since then. I've asked and gotten a polite, but form letter, response.

Greatly appreciate your efforts!

Cassey
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:11 pm

I successfully synced the chain, and we are reindexing YACC right now. The block explorer shows the progress of indexing.