SITE SSL CERT EXPIRED :!:

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
tucsondirect

SITE SSL CERT EXPIRED :!:

Post by tucsondirect » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:11 pm

:!:
CritterDog

Re: SITE SSL CERT EXPIRED :!:

Post by CritterDog » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:12 am

tucsondirect wrote::!:
Yes I noticed this also and I could not log into the site.. I just now I tried it again and it looks like it's been fixed.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:26 am

Our SSL certificate's certification had lapsed by a few hours. I fixed the issue by renewing the certificate. I also upgraded the forums to use SSL as well. Please let me know if you continue to have any issues.
tucsondirect

Post by tucsondirect » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:53 am

Was just going to mention the Forums not having SSL ;)... Also how long will a password reset take?
vinylwasp

Post by vinylwasp » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:37 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Our SSL certificate's certification had lapsed by a few hours. I fixed the issue by renewing the certificate. I also upgraded the forums to use SSL as well. Please let me know if you continue to have any issues.
Looks like it's happened again Steve, perhaps it’s time to stop using free domain validated certificates and step up to a real CA with a solid CPS and registration process? After all, you're running what amounts to a financial services platform so really should use certs with a much better level of registration security.

A couple of hundred bucks isn't going to break you, and having a decent certificate lifetime with a built-in renewal reminder from any decent CA will save a lot of headaches for everyone.
Eyedol-X

Post by Eyedol-X » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:43 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Our SSL certificate's certification had lapsed by a few hours. I fixed the issue by renewing the certificate. I also upgraded the forums to use SSL as well. Please let me know if you continue to have any issues.
Thanks for the forum SSL Upgrade