Suggestion - Downloadable charts

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
dra2120

Suggestion - Downloadable charts

Post by dra2120 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:17 am

Morning Prohashing,

I would like to suggest the ability to download the "customer charts" data as an excel file or .csv. I'd love to be able to download this data, so I can look at averages of profit, electricity use, and honestly both of those for all my machines, and by each individual machine. I'm working on growing my mining operation from just a few machines up to around 20-30 asics, and being able to see the performance by machine would be great as I start replacing equipment. Thanks.
Paula Godshall

Re: Suggestion - Downloadable charts

Post by Paula Godshall » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. Sarah has submitted your feature request into our internal ticket system. We don't have the manpower to implement this at the current time, as we are currently in the process of a website redesign. However, we will evaluate your request in mid-2022 and get back to you then.

If you or someone you know would be interested in working for us as a customer service agent or junior developer, please let us know! We are looking to hire more help so that we can implement changes more quickly.

-Paula