Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
eric75

Payouts not Executing $ to EUR Coinbase

Post by eric75 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 am

Hello everyone . I wish you a good Sunday . With the sun on this day we hope. ^^
And at the same time just saying, that my problem of Dollars that do not want to leave on my EUR Coinbase for 3 days is still there.
If the EUR Coinbase with Dollar US coupling does not work at the moment. You can please exchange my dollars in LTC or BTC. like you want .
I am a new user, I rented hash power to do a test.
And the result of this test is VERY GOOD. D I want to do several mining rig. 2 to start, with 6, 7, 8 gpu ^^. I have low price electricity ^^. If you have an advice on the GPU model, I am listening to all the forum reviews. Formodel of gpu at low price for 20 to 25 mh / s hahaa.

THANK YOU ALL

SORRY FOR GENERAL CHAT FLOUDING ;) I don't see this post before
albert007

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by albert007 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:45 am

Hi everyone. I have a problem on ETH autopayout. threshold is exceeded 26 may 2017 and still no money
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun May 28, 2017 9:14 am

albert007 wrote:Hi everyone. I have a problem on ETH autopayout. threshold is exceeded 26 may 2017 and still no money
Thanks for the report. Chris is going to go through all the payout issues today and correct them.

He's behind on customer service inquiries because he has been prioritizing getting the new hardware installed before we leave Philly, where the datacenter is located, after the holiday. I apologize for the delays and we should be able to resume the prior level of service later in the week.
FRISKIE

Post by FRISKIE » Sun May 28, 2017 10:37 am

I suppose same thing goes for the BTC payouts then? I was too late in seeing your advice yesterday to take payout in a different coin, and my BTC payout is also stuck all day.

Good luck with all the upgrades!
bareknuckle

Post by bareknuckle » Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

I'm still not reciving goldblocks payouts someone for gods sake stop ignoring me and help me! my payout is set to 1 goldblock i have arpund 15 or so mined today and no payout help me
eric75

Post by eric75 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:41 am

$ always same probleme :,(
eric75

Post by eric75 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:55 pm

THX a lot ;D
villmath

Post by villmath » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:34 pm

It has been 1 week and still no payment ethereum.
pimpstar

Post by pimpstar » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:57 pm

hello ive got 0.02388261 btc that i want to withdraw (i understand the higher fee), ive set the payout threshold about 4-5 days ago and no payout yet - can someone look into this for me? thanks
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:29 pm

pimpstar wrote:hello ive got 0.02388261 btc that i want to withdraw (i understand the higher fee), ive set the payout threshold about 4-5 days ago and no payout yet - can someone look into this for me? thanks
set payout threshold 1 stasohi lower than your balance then it will show a checkmark on your btc profit on earnings page