Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:50 pm

CritterDog wrote:I have noticed that on some coins you can meet the threshold but still not get paid because the "network minimum" has not been meet..
This seems to me to be a bug of some sort? dunno
The "network minimum" is 2x the average transaction fee of the network. It doesn't make sense to send payments lower than that because half the amount will be taken by us, and you'll pay the other half when you spend the transaction you received. For bitcoin, for example, the minimum is $12, or 2x the average fee of $6. We would charge you $6 for the payout, and then the remaining $6 is useless because it would all go to fees to spend it.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about this.
n00bminer

Post by n00bminer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Any chance you can have an option to convert any <$12us btc to eth or ltc? I do not want to get paid in btc anymore so it will always be sub the needed amount.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:10 pm

they cannot convert your balance to another coin in order to payout
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:49 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
CritterDog wrote:I have noticed that on some coins you can meet the threshold but still not get paid because the "network minimum" has not been meet..
This seems to me to be a bug of some sort? dunno
The "network minimum" is 2x the average transaction fee of the network. It doesn't make sense to send payments lower than that because half the amount will be taken by us, and you'll pay the other half when you spend the transaction you received. For bitcoin, for example, the minimum is $12, or 2x the average fee of $6. We would charge you $6 for the payout, and then the remaining $6 is useless because it would all go to fees to spend it.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about this.
Thanks for the explanation. It confused me because all I have herd people say is you only need to hit threshold to get paid which is not true all the time. A example was I earned way over threshold by about 2.00 but still no payment. It was then I saw that my network min was not meet. It might be confusing for newcomers because we only here about thresholds not min network which is as important.. Thanks
dronKZ

Post by dronKZ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:59 am

Can I pay today?
Den01

Post by Den01 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:00 am

I have id transaction on prohashing but this transaction Unable on etherscan... That's problem?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Den01 wrote:I have id transaction on prohashing but this transaction Unable on etherscan... That's problem?
That happens because Ethereum lets us send transactions before exchange withdrawals hit our wallet. As soon as the exchange processes the withdrawal and the deposit to our wallet is confirmed, then our payout transactions become valid.
UPSoft

Post by UPSoft » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi Chris!. i didnt get my eth payout yesterday and today. so, you saying we should just w8?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:32 pm

I apologize for that. As soon as Chris gets the system back online and a reserve is built up, he's going to deal with the payouts first.

We're only down -0.013 bitcoins according to my query, so it should take very little time for the payouts to be able to execute. The problem is that we take our profit in dollars and even this trivial amount of money is impossible to get in through ACH in under a week.
jaybizz

Post by jaybizz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 am

I seem to be missing a payout that was supposed to go out the night that the attack really derailed things. I did receive another payout I was owed, so not sure what happened. The payout in question was 0.1763 ether with a transaction ID # of ID: 0x89dcf8eabf81b7f0eff57eb1441fcf4049d42b3cf3b703ca685da6bcf1b4ca00 and is under this same username/account. Please look into this when you get a chance, and thanks in advance!