Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
dronKZ

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by dronKZ » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:05 am

no payment 2 days, Litecoin
gaanthony

Post by gaanthony » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:25 am

Same here. No payout past two days for LTC.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:42 am

Hi. I'm working on getting LTC to you as soon as possible. C-CEX is having issues with its two-factor authentication, and because of that I can't process the withdrawal from them to get the necessary LTC. I'm going to try to buy it from another exchange to get it to you while C-CEX resolves its issues.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:06 pm

LTC payouts have been sent. Thanks for your patience.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:43 am

I am working on upgrading the Ethereum client right now, so payouts in ETH will be delayed a few hours.
dronKZ

Post by dronKZ » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:18 am

опять нет выплат(((
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:22 pm

dronKZ wrote:опять нет выплат(((
Hi,

Payments occur sometime in the morning in the Eastern time zone. We don't guarantee an exact payout time because we can't control how quickly exchanges send withdrawals and how fast those withdrawals get confirmations. You said that there were no payments at 7AM, which is well within the normal range of times when daily payouts are sent. The payouts were automatically sent shortly after you posted your comment.
dronKZ

Post by dronKZ » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:
dronKZ wrote:опять нет выплат(((
Hi,

Payments occur sometime in the morning in the Eastern time zone. We don't guarantee an exact payout time because we can't control how quickly exchanges send withdrawals and how fast those withdrawals get confirmations. You said that there were no payments at 7AM, which is well within the normal range of times when daily payouts are sent. The payouts were automatically sent shortly after you posted your comment.

yes right)))
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Potcoin did not pay out today. My Bitcoin paid no problem. Maybe Potcoin needs a re-set or something? Thanks
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:29 am

I don't know why Potcoin failed to withdrawal from Cryptopia, but the withdrawal succeeded today. The payout for both today and yesterday will go out shortly.