Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:49 am

Hi. I don't see any missing payouts for DASH. Are you sure that your balance is over the payout threshold?
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Hi notsonerdy,

I confirmed that it appears that none of the Ethereum payouts went out today even though they were marked as paid. I will be resending them. Has this happened on any previous days? I can't see any that other days that were not paid, but I would like you to confirm that.
Yes I can confirm this happened to me yesterday with ETH and again today. I have small amount but it is over threshold
dronKZ

Post by dronKZ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Hi. I don't see any missing payouts for DASH. Are you sure that your balance is over the payout threshold?
no payment, put on a payment tomorrow,Litecoin please
excelerator

Post by excelerator » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Same here for Bitcoin - way past minimum
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:59 pm

I may have entered the wrong Monero address so i know ill probable lose it but in my defense why did Poloniex make it so confusing to deposit it if it was me . I believe i corrected it with the pay out coming i added the ID this time after reading how to please tell me if i did it wrong before it's cashed out i don't want any one held up because of a misunderstanding . how do i post that address in private so you can check or were can i check it .
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:04 pm

excelerator wrote:Same here for Bitcoin - way past minimum
Chris is working on this and should have this taken care of within two hours. The problem is probably the same as always - the network is overloaded due to the blocksize and an exchange withdrawal hasn't gotten to us yet.
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:20 pm

NM i fixed it i made a wallet on mymonero.com this time that doesn't need a ID in the address to send it . :) .and I'll exchange it with a service like ShapeShift so no one loses or waits, mainly me . imo sometimes Poloniex or Bittrex make things harder then they need to be then offers no help and excuses why , so i look for better and easier ways of trading some coins that is actually better or more secure . but i did add the payment id, encase.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:18 pm

I apologize for the payout issue today. I made a change to the trader server last night to reduce server load, but it had an unintended side-effect of breaking Poloniex withdrawals. Since all the Poloniex withdrawals failed, we didn't have enough money in our wallets to pay everyone in the morning. I fixed the cause, transferred the funds, and sent the payout.

I am still looking into Dash - I can't find any reason why it wouldn't payout.

For Monero, you should have brought it up in the forums before you went through the trouble of creating an online wallet. We do support the transaction IDs that Poloniex requires. In the wallet address box on our site, just enter the wallet address, then a space, then the transaction ID.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:06 pm

I am not still not getting the ETH payout its current value only 1.07 (.09040205) but its over threshhold of .0844 can you check that for me Thanks
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:56 am

The ETH payout threshold is set to 0.1 ETH or $1, whichever is greater, so that exchanges post the deposit. Many exchanges will withhold ETH deposits less than 0.1, and we were getting multiple questions about why ETH payouts did not show up in exchanges.