U.S. IRS tax information

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Soggydan

U.S. IRS tax information

Post by Soggydan » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:30 pm

Your payouts are stopped. We have reviewed your U.S. IRS tax information or exclusion form and found error(s) in your submission. Please go to your Account Settings and submit the correct information to release payments. Please note that multiple invalid submissions will result in stopping payouts until manually approved. Error(s) found:

I ahve submitted the form required, any ideas when this is reviewed? and i can continue mining?

thanks
Steve Sokolowski

Re: U.S. IRS tax information

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:44 pm

Soggydan wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:30 pm Your payouts are stopped. We have reviewed your U.S. IRS tax information or exclusion form and found error(s) in your submission. Please go to your Account Settings and submit the correct information to release payments. Please note that multiple invalid submissions will result in stopping payouts until manually approved. Error(s) found:

I ahve submitted the form required, any ideas when this is reviewed? and i can continue mining?

thanks
You didn't paste what the errors were, so I can't say for sure. The error should indicate what you need to correct and resubmit.

Once resubmitted, Chris will go to the bank and retrieve the original offline data to ensure the issue was resolved. Unfortunately, he is currently bedridden after having received a third Moderna dose, and there is no ETA as to when he will recover. He worsened significantly since this morning.

I apologize for the issue, and Chris will try to get to this issue as soon as he recovers from the side effects. In the meantime, you can continue earning like normal and the payouts will be issued as soon as Chris figures out what is wrong.
Soggydan

Post by Soggydan » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:52 pm

This was my first submission, no errors. just interested how long the "system" took to process.

Turns out pretty fast, under 1 hour and looks like my account is back working

thanks as always
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:41 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:44 pm Unfortunately, he is currently bedridden after having received a third Moderna dose, and there is no ETA as to when he will recover. He worsened significantly since this morning.
I feel with him, Biontech 1 & 2 had some strong effects on me. Every bone in my body was in pain for several days with the 2. round significantly worse. Still worth it, don't get me wrong, but I don't exactly look forward to number 3. Hope he gets well soon!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:00 am

-MaVerick- wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:41 pm
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:44 pm Unfortunately, he is currently bedridden after having received a third Moderna dose, and there is no ETA as to when he will recover. He worsened significantly since this morning.
I feel with him, Biontech 1 & 2 had some strong effects on me. Every bone in my body was in pain for several days with the 2. round significantly worse. Still worth it, don't get me wrong, but I don't exactly look forward to number 3. Hope he gets well soon!
The flu shot caused problems for me two weeks ago, which is probably because this year's formulation is quadrivalent, compared to the trivalent vaccines that were typically used in the past.

Next week, we're doing this again, this time with the TDaP vaccine. We now live in a world where everyone is constantly sick with vaccines. I suspect that these coronavirus vaccines will be needed every 6 months until we finally have programmable nanotech where a Bluetooth firmware upgrade can be pushed with the latest RNA sequences.
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:08 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:00 am I suspect that these coronavirus vaccines will be needed every 6 months until we finally have programmable nanotech where a Bluetooth firmware upgrade can be pushed with the latest RNA sequences.
Thats a thought I really have to get used to and I see many discussions breaking out about much nonsense, just like we saw the last 2 years, and throwing us back serveral years again. Btw right now the common cold is giving us quite some challenges here in old Europe, but thx for that flue vacc reminder, gotta get in touch with my company about that.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:22 pm

-MaVerick- wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:08 pm
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:00 am I suspect that these coronavirus vaccines will be needed every 6 months until we finally have programmable nanotech where a Bluetooth firmware upgrade can be pushed with the latest RNA sequences.
Thats a thought I really have to get used to and I see many discussions breaking out about much nonsense, just like we saw the last 2 years, and throwing us back serveral years again. Btw right now the common cold is giving us quite some challenges here in old Europe, but thx for that flue vacc reminder, gotta get in touch with my company about that.
Chris is now recovering, but he was much more ill with the third dose than he was with the second.

That could have been because he got 1 and 2 of Pfizer, and then 3 of Moderna. Moderna has a higher dose than Pfizer, so it causes more side effects. Or, there could be something about the third doses that causes more pain than the first two.

I didn't have any bothersome effects. The only problem I have is that my entire arm is purple, which didn't happen from the first two doses, but it has no effects other than simply looking bad.