Today's totals are zero despite workers connected

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
BMChris

Re: Today's totals are zero despite workers connected

Post by BMChris » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:19 am

Awsome thanks!

Prohashing for the win yet again :D
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:40 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:04 am
BMChris wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:01 am Working now thanks :)

Will we lose what we mined so far today?
No. As stated in the earlier post, the system is expected to make a full recovery within the hour. Long ago, we added a failsafe where un-inserted shares are queued in memory. Shares are catching up at a rate of 4000 per second.
@Steve Will this solve the issues I am seeing with a Nekonium balance as well as having a Nekonium listed in my payouts?
There is no wallet address as I do not have a wallet for that coin. This would have been the proswitching coin that the ethash-lowmemory selected.
I did not add that coin for payout due to not having a wallet and it is not available for Coinbase payout.

Not a huge issue as it is only a little over 6 coins and worth a whooping $01. Just want to make sure it will not keep building when mining ethash-lowmemory.

Thanks
ragunnaath

Post by ragunnaath » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:36 pm

Looks like the dashboard issue is fixed now ... able to see the earnings for the day .. would be nice to know what the issue was ..
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:42 pm

Steve already gave an explanation on page 2, you might wanna risk a look
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:39 pm

The earnings data has now been fully computed. The system is still recomputing the hashrate charts, and that should be done shortly. If you're reading this after 6:00pm EDT, the issue has been resolved.