prohashing.com not reachable, for months

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
techgold

prohashing.com not reachable, for months

Post by techgold » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:03 pm

I haven't been able to access prohashing main site using any URL, and it has been the case for months, I only get a loading page then blank, I have tried every possible device or internet connection, even using VPN, and I don't think to have any response in Developer Options.

I am in Beirut, Lebanon. I appreciate any help, thanks.
Kaffiend

Re: prohashing.com not reachable, for months

Post by Kaffiend » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:14 pm

The only time I started having a problem like that was when I finally got my vpn. I was told prohashing has many ip addressed blocked because of hacker attacks. So many of the ips that vpn create are blocked. Could be that the IP address assigned to ur device is one of the blocked addresses. I would either try to change ur ip address and try again or put a ticket in and see if they could potentially unblock the single
IP address that ur device uses.
techgold

Post by techgold » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:50 am

Kaffiend wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:14 pm The only time I started having a problem like that was when I finally got my vpn. I was told prohashing has many ip addressed blocked because of hacker attacks. So many of the ips that vpn create are blocked. Could be that the IP address assigned to ur device is one of the blocked addresses. I would either try to change ur ip address and try again or put a ticket in and see if they could potentially unblock the single
IP address that ur device uses.
My ISP is not kind enough to provide a fixed IP Address, it changes periodically. Lucky me I can access the site for now on my phone using a newly acquired connection, however still not on my desktop. Can you recommend any online VPN or proxy that works; otherwise, maybe I can try having my IPs unblocked as I use them (I think the ISP will eventually give me some of the same IPs again). Thanks
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:17 am

All the major VPN services require a small monthly fee. Nord VPN, Express VPN just to name a couple. They will allow you to select the country you want your traffic to be coming from.

Hope you get things working.
Kaffiend

Post by Kaffiend » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:55 am

In the end to use a vpn and be able to navigate prohashing website i had to whitelist prohashing.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:52 am

I suggest that the cause is that there are currently bank runs in Lebanon, which might be causing a China-like reaction from the government or ISPs there.

The best course of action is to try to find a VPN that isn't banned, but that might be difficult since so many public VPNs are used for criminality. I wish there was a way to work around this, but we've reached that temporary point in time where some governments think they can ban cryptocurrencies.