Requesting feedback on new logo

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Requesting feedback on new logo

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Prohashing is currently in the process of rebranding, and we're happy to submit a logo suggestion to everyone. This is not the final version (the angles need to be corrected), but we wanted to see what customers thought.

The complimentary color, which is between crimson and magenta, may also be used.

Images are always controversial topics, so feel free to share your praise or criticism!
sonicrules

Re: Requesting feedback on new logo

Post by sonicrules » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:37 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:05 pm Prohashing is currently in the process of rebranding, and we're happy to submit a logo suggestion to everyone. This is not the final version (the angles need to be corrected), but we wanted to see what customers thought.

The complimentary color, which is between crimson and magenta, may also be used.

Images are always controversial topics, so feel free to share your praise or criticism!
I think the part on the left looks a little too much like a question mark. Otherwise it looks good.
BMChris

Post by BMChris » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Yeah, I agree it does look a lot like a question mark.

Completely non-professional here, but what would it look like with the vertical part of the P complete (and maybe thin the hash so it matches the stroke width of the font?)
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:51 pm

I am in agreement that is looks like a ?

Here is a quick mockup based on BMChris's suggestions.

Sumoblei

Post by Sumoblei » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:13 pm

Now complete the H with a narrower line and insert prohashing.com inside that line, and do away with the horizontal#.. but the hashtag's important lol
blackmennewstyle

Post by blackmennewstyle » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:37 pm

It's actually a nice logo. My only complain would be that letter "A", it feels weird without the middle bar but there is probably a reason for it i guess.
Sumoblei

Post by Sumoblei » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:29 am

Maybe cross the A with prohashing.com in a neon flashing color :)
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:19 pm

blackmennewstyle wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:37 pm It's actually a nice logo. My only complain would be that letter "A", it feels weird without the middle bar but there is probably a reason for it i guess.
Digital Silk's designer felt that adding a bar was impossible because the triangle where the white would go was too small.
Banished_Privateer

Post by Banished_Privateer » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:14 am

I really got used to the orange colouring.
Banished_Privateer

Post by Banished_Privateer » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:15 am

Careful with new logos, TradingView got a huge backlash from community on their new logo, but they reflected and hosted community competition for best logo.