Getting some "Lost" Verge blocks

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CritterDog

Re: Getting some "Lost" Verge blocks

Post by CritterDog » Tue May 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Thanks for the information. I have updated our daemon to the latest version.
I Just noticed my vergecoin did not auto pay out this morning.. It was way pass threshold I believe unless maybe at some point there was a massive price drop that maybe I did not catch? Or maybe it might have something to do with there recent upgrade a few days ago.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Wed May 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Thanks for the information. I have updated our daemon to the latest version.
For some reason my vergecoin balance has not paid me this is the 2nd day.. Can you please check this. Happened once before if you look at my earlyer posts. Looks like it still has a bug
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Wed May 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Verge Coins are not paying again... Please check this I have over 150,000 coins stuck in the wallet... BTW I notified the Verge dev and he added this pool to there list of pools that mine Vergecoins. Might get a few more subs :)
3Moose

Post by 3Moose » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Some of blocks are lost, and others are orphaned as was the case when this was originally post.... has this issue reappeared?