question about pplns stats

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jreysack

question about pplns stats

Post by jreysack » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:25 pm

Is there any way to implement another spot in the live crypto status for coins to show how many workers are running pplns or solo? I know it says how many are assigned to each coin at the moment
Steve Sokolowski

Re: question about pplns stats

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:03 am

jreysack wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:25 pm Is there any way to implement another spot in the live crypto status for coins to show how many workers are running pplns or solo? I know it says how many are assigned to each coin at the moment
This suggestion has been asked a few times, so I'm going to create a ticket for it. Michael is focusing on ACH bank account payouts right now, but this is something he can look into in September or October.

Thanks for the feedback!
dragthor-1

Post by dragthor-1 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:21 pm

Yes, knowing ppnls miners would be great. And right now this means that no one has ever found a bitcoin cash block?

bMeister1

Post by bMeister1 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:32 am

If I understand correctly, PPLNS stats for rounds resets every time the server resets which happens pretty regularly. The majority of the coins being mined (especially high difficulty ones) all show as working on the "First Round" pretty much all the time as a result.
dragthor-1

Post by dragthor-1 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:29 am

So how do I know how many people are in the PPLNS bitcoin cash pool? And how do I even know they are finding blocks?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:48 am

dragthor-1 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:29 am So how do I know how many people are in the PPLNS bitcoin cash pool? And how do I even know they are finding blocks?
The mining servers do not yet track how many people are PPLNS mining a coin, but you can estimate it by reviewing the PPLNS statistics. There's a video on PPLNS mining with us that may help. https://youtu.be/DlQ2FQozwqI