Getting an error while mining ETH

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Selmafudd

Getting an error while mining ETH

Post by Selmafudd » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:33 am

I'm getting the below error, it started about an hour ago and seems to be about half of the time. Everyone else getting this or is it just my side?

[FAIL] -A bug in the mining server prevented processing of this share. The error was recorded for further investigation.
rmpx

Re: Getting an error while mining ETH

Post by rmpx » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:51 am

It's 2, I feel your pain :oops:
bMeister1

Re: Getting an error while mining ETH

Post by bMeister1 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:10 pm

ETCHash is having the same issue on both of my GPUs for the past 48hrs or so. Didn't catch it until late last night but none of my troubleshooting has yielded any success. Gonna submit a ticket and hope it's a simple fix on their end.