you on thin ice

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ForumMax25x

you on thin ice

Post by ForumMax25x » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:04 am

You guys are on thin ice.
Lots of fuckups. Bugged up support site doesn't even work right.
My scrypt machine didn't work right until I switched to litecoinpool.org
Starting to piss me off and that is not a good sign!!!
-MaVerick-

Re: you on thin ice

Post by -MaVerick- » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:55 am

Damn, hope you will get your payment back then, eh? Oooooh wait. there is none.
dhandler01

Post by dhandler01 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:32 am

I mean you can always just use another site...
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:22 am

dhandler01 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:32 am I mean you can always just use another site...
Yeah that and as far as I unterstand, Prohashing makes profit with us making profit. If someone can't make profit it's in their best interest that this changes back to normal. But that takes time, seeing as the team is small and just made a fking hardware swap. Everyone involved in IT knows how freaking time consuming that can be.

Seeing entitled threads like this makes me kinda wanna puke.
ToeKnee

Post by ToeKnee » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:34 am

Um. The support team has been outstanding. They respond to my requests, actually listen to my ideas, and offer feedback to me. I have 13 L3+ machines that do Scrypt and they're running fine. I have them configured to roll over to Litecoinpool in case Prohasing goes down ... and during the maintenance, my L3+ machines did exactly that.

Chill out, dude.

Acting big and bad to the small little girl who messes up your order at a fast food joint is one thing. Beating your chest on the internet is another. I work in customer service. I deal with people like you all the time. If Prohashing were mine, I'd say, "Bye. Cya. Leave my property now and take that attitude with you."
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:24 pm

Seriously, we need a "like" button of some sorts. Maybe a happy coin or something?
Banished_Privateer

Post by Banished_Privateer » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:57 pm

There's always room for improvement, but Prohashing has been doing fairly well over the months I've been using their services.