New to prohashing, litecoin as payout option is disabled or error?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AlaskaCfr

New to prohashing, litecoin as payout option is disabled or error?

Post by AlaskaCfr » Fri May 28, 2021 6:44 am

Hello, been mining ETHASH on here for about 4 days now and getting LTC. And suddenly litecoin is not a valid option as payout? Just wondering what's happening.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: New to prohashing, litecoin as payout option is disabled or error?

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri May 28, 2021 7:04 am

AlaskaCfr wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:44 am Hello, been mining ETHASH on here for about 4 days now and getting LTC. And suddenly litecoin is not a valid option as payout? Just wondering what's happening.
We've seen some other customers report similar issues, but haven't been able to determine the cause.

Please submit a support ticket with the exact time that the issue occurred, as well as your username. We need both of those pieces of information before we can open an investigation. We currently aren't investigating the similar issues because nobody has provided those two pieces of data.
AlaskaCfr

Post by AlaskaCfr » Fri May 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:04 am...
Just want to say I ended up using prohash after having used miningpoolhub for 6 months, their ETH mining stopped working for over a week with no communication with the community, then I realized it's time to abandon ship, moved to onto here because of lower payout threshold and possibility to algo-mine.

It's a fresh wind that you guys communicate with the members when there is a problem, don't stop that!
Sumoblei

Post by Sumoblei » Sat May 29, 2021 9:38 am

I tried to submit a ticket but it doesn't recognize me yet (sumoblei), I have the same issue with ETHASH......Coin Type Details Amount Running Balance
Litecoin logo
Litecoin
5/20/2021, 10:59:59 PM
Earned
0.00007223 LTC
$0.02
0.00007223 LTC