Can't seem to access main site...

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
romes

Can't seem to access main site...

Post by romes » Fri May 21, 2021 6:41 pm

I logged out earlier and when attempting to log back in I seem to have lost ability to access the site https://prohashing.com/

I tried clearning cache and even tried another browser. Ill try from another PC in a bit.
romes

Re: Can't seem to access main site...

Post by romes » Fri May 21, 2021 6:58 pm

Was able to access it on another PC, also using a VPN, so i think somehow I got my IP blacklisted with too many login attempts, however I did log in so don't need anything reset. Will my ip automatically unblock? Or?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat May 22, 2021 7:21 am

romes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:58 pm Was able to access it on another PC, also using a VPN, so i think somehow I got my IP blacklisted with too many login attempts, however I did log in so don't need anything reset. Will my ip automatically unblock? Or?
You should submit a support ticket, and Chris will be able to look into this issue for you. Thanks!
romes

Post by romes » Sat May 29, 2021 8:21 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:21 am
romes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:58 pm Was able to access it on another PC, also using a VPN, so i think somehow I got my IP blacklisted with too many login attempts, however I did log in so don't need anything reset. Will my ip automatically unblock? Or?
You should submit a support ticket, and Chris will be able to look into this issue for you. Thanks!
Thanks, will do. Still having issue.