ETH Didn't Pay Out to Coinbase

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
dhandler01

ETH Didn't Pay Out to Coinbase

Post by dhandler01 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:31 am

For the first time ETH didn't send to Coinbase overnight. Everything else did like normal. My buddy had the same issue. Is ETH being upheld for some reason because there is not supposed to threshold.

Anyone else seeing this or know why?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: ETH Didn't Pay Out to Coinbase

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu May 13, 2021 12:30 pm

The problem is that our Coinbase account is out of money. We can't send more money to the account because we're waiting on other transactions to confirm.

The ETH network is extremely overloaded at the moment, and we apologize for the delay.
Alynn

Post by Alynn » Thu May 13, 2021 1:09 pm

Sure this happens on the day I decide to add Etherium to my payouts. Lemme go lower my threshold on this.
dhandler01

Post by dhandler01 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:31 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:30 pm The problem is that our Coinbase account is out of money. We can't send more money to the account because we're waiting on other transactions to confirm.

The ETH network is extremely overloaded at the moment, and we apologize for the delay.
Thank you so much for the quick response! That makes total sense. I hope I didn't come off as angry or anything was just curious cause I am new to prohash. :)
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu May 13, 2021 2:00 pm

dhandler01 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:31 pm
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:30 pm The problem is that our Coinbase account is out of money. We can't send more money to the account because we're waiting on other transactions to confirm.

Thank you so much for the quick response! That makes total sense. I hope I didn't come off as angry or anything was just curious cause I am new to prohash. :)
I definitely didn't interpret your post as angry.

Steven is still working on getting ETH payouts sent. That's his #1 priority at the moment, and he's working on sending money as quickly as possible, including getting more money to Coinbase. The problem is that there are other customers who are owed money before we can send money to Coinbase, and while we have plenty of money, the Ethereum network enforces an order to transactions.

Unfortunately, the network is so congested that we are having extreme difficulty just getting our transactions to confirm, so we appreciate your patience.