Thank you

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
-MaVerick-

Thank you

Post by -MaVerick- » Wed May 12, 2021 6:04 pm

Hello Prohashing team an fellow miner,

as a newcomer who had the will to get into mining from start to finish, which would be activity on the wallet, I would like to thank the team of Prohashing for this site packed full of information and of course the whole mining thingy you got going. I appreciate the time and dedication put into the FAQ and Guides sections very much. With the live summaries I always know whats going on and can act accordingly if nessessary. Loving it so far.

To give you guys a short summary, a few days ago I finally managed to get everything working here thanks to prohashing. With my Xeon and 1060 6 GB now working on Monero and Ethereum I managed to grab a few Dogecoins for fun and the sake of having some. Lets see where we get from here.

Have a nice evening, or morning, or day...still working on those time zones mentally.

mav
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Thank you

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat May 15, 2021 9:25 am

-MaVerick- wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:04 pm Hello Prohashing team an fellow miner,

as a newcomer who had the will to get into mining from start to finish, which would be activity on the wallet, I would like to thank the team of Prohashing for this site packed full of information and of course the whole mining thingy you got going. I appreciate the time and dedication put into the FAQ and Guides sections very much. With the live summaries I always know whats going on and can act accordingly if nessessary. Loving it so far.

To give you guys a short summary, a few days ago I finally managed to get everything working here thanks to prohashing. With my Xeon and 1060 6 GB now working on Monero and Ethereum I managed to grab a few Dogecoins for fun and the sake of having some. Lets see where we get from here.

Have a nice evening, or morning, or day...still working on those time zones mentally.

mav
Thanks for the compliments! I hope you continue to do well in the mining world!

As always, Chris is available to answer any questions you have if you submit a support ticket. Happy mining!
-MaVerick-

Re: Thank you

Post by -MaVerick- » Sat May 15, 2021 9:39 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:25 am Thanks for the compliments! I hope you continue to do well in the mining world!

As always, Chris is available to answer any questions you have if you submit a support ticket. Happy mining!
Honor where honor is due ;) Everything is running fine and my doge pack is growing from day to day, so fine that I was able to submit an application to the trusted mining programm last evening. I'm here to stay :D