Difference between Total Earnings and Total Balance

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Jaiven

Difference between Total Earnings and Total Balance

Post by Jaiven » Mon May 10, 2021 8:15 pm

Hello, I apologize that I am asking so many questions. Today I noticed that my total earnings is about 80 cents higher than my total balance. I'm trying to find something within Prohashing on my dash to explain or show what is causing the difference but I cannot. Does anyone have an explanation for the difference?
Banished_Privateer

Re: Difference between Total Earnings and Total Balance

Post by Banished_Privateer » Mon May 10, 2021 9:18 pm

I suppose it's the changing price, every time token changes in price, it changes your total balance USD value as well. Earnings are most likely concrete from the point when you acquired the token or submitted the shares and not a subject to change but I'm just guessing from my observation.
Jaiven

Re: Difference between Total Earnings and Total Balance

Post by Jaiven » Mon May 10, 2021 9:30 pm

Banished_Privateer wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:18 pm I suppose it's the changing price, every time token changes in price, it changes your total balance USD value as well. Earnings are most likely concrete from the point when you acquired the token or submitted the shares and not a subject to change but I'm just guessing from my observation.
That would make sense since my earnings is lower than my balance and a lot of crypto took a big hit today. Thanks!