Payout Threshold Met not possible

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
futurebit

Payout Threshold Met not possible

Post by futurebit » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:05 am

Hello,

normally i would use the Jira Service Management for a ticket, but i can not login. The password is working on the Pool side and here in forum.

Problem is, than i have a positiv balance in TrueUS Dollar and the address is correct too. But its impossible to change the Payout Threshold and the Payout is not working. -> Threshold Met

Is it possible to help me. I am also a trusted miner.

thanks
Dom
Banished_Privateer

Re: Payout Threshold Met not possible

Post by Banished_Privateer » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:38 am

Problem with logging into JSM is that it's asking you for your login but it's the email that you need to use. I've had this issue before where I reported issue with logging to Steve, later I tried the email and it worked.
futurebit

Post by futurebit » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:10 am

Banished_Privateer wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:38 am Problem with logging into JSM is that it's asking you for your login but it's the email that you need to use. I've had this issue before where I reported issue with logging to Steve, later I tried the email and it worked.
Good too know, but i cannot reset the password ether. Nothing is coming to Mailaddress. Spam included.
Login still impossible. I tried every combination... :P
Banished_Privateer

Post by Banished_Privateer » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:19 am

futurebit wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:10 am
Banished_Privateer wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:38 am Problem with logging into JSM is that it's asking you for your login but it's the email that you need to use. I've had this issue before where I reported issue with logging to Steve, later I tried the email and it worked.
Good too know, but i cannot reset the password ether. Nothing is coming to Mailaddress. Spam included.
Login still impossible. I tried every combination... :P
When I tried to reset my password second time, I've also didn't receive any email, that was weird. I think I tried again the next day or after 2 days and it finally worked, I've received the reset email.
futurebit

Post by futurebit » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:18 am

so its not working... I use Email address, username, reset passwort nothing ist working... Login impossible
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:11 am

futurebit wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:18 am so its not working... I use Email address, username, reset passwort nothing ist working... Login impossible
What E-Mail provider are you using?

If you are using AT&T, their mailserver has added us to a spam filter. You'll have to contact AT&T and ask them to remove our domains from their filtering - there is nothing we can do about that.
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:25 pm

futurebit wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:18 am so its not working... I use Email address, username, reset passwort nothing ist working... Login impossible
In case you aren't aware, the support site uses account logins separate from the main prohashing site, so you may need to create an account.