Your payouts are stopped. Please submit one of the forms in the "Legal Information"

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
VladimirK

Your payouts are stopped. Please submit one of the forms in the "Legal Information"

Post by VladimirK » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:14 am

Hi there,
Cause my native language is not English, I’m strugling with what to do.
Ussualy my payouts are done on a regular base, but now i get the message:

In my account, legal, i can choose between:

I DO qualify according to the guidelines above.
I DO NOT qualify according to the guidelines above

I am a european private person, so what do i need to choose?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Your payouts are stopped. Please submit one of the forms in the "Legal Information"

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:07 pm

VladimirK wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:14 am Hi there,
Cause my native language is not English, I’m strugling with what to do.
Ussualy my payouts are done on a regular base, but now i get the message:

In my account, legal, i can choose between:

I DO qualify according to the guidelines above.
I DO NOT qualify according to the guidelines above

I am a european private person, so what do i need to choose?
Unfortunately, we can't provide assistance in answering this question. An attorney or accountant can help you determine the best choice for your situation.

Alternatively, you could search Google or ask for help from other forum members.
VladimirK

Re: Your payouts are stopped. Please submit one of the forms in the "Legal Information"

Post by VladimirK » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:31 pm

Hi Steve, So as long as i choose one of the option, my payouts are continued?

I understand That Steve can not give advice because of legal issues.
Anyone else of the users any tips for me?
I tried to read all the documents and have no idea 🤷‍♀️
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 am

VladimirK wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:31 pm Hi Steve, So as long as i choose one of the option, my payouts are continued?

I understand That Steve can not give advice because of legal issues.
Anyone else of the users any tips for me?
I tried to read all the documents and have no idea 🤷‍♀️
Yes. You just need to submit whichever option you believe is appropriate for you, and then payout will continue at the next payout time.
VladimirK

Post by VladimirK » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:05 am

thanks Steve.
for anyone else who is wondering what will happen with that info ( and is to lazy to use the search ;) )..
i found this topic here in this forum:

Change in W8-BEN form procedures