Free Payout Threshold - ADA

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Banished_Privateer

Free Payout Threshold - ADA

Post by Banished_Privateer » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:05 pm

I would like to ask if there's chance to lower free payout threshold on ADA Cardano. It has really low transaction fees and fairly stable in contrast to Bitcoin and Ethereum gas fees. For reference, Ethereum free payout theoretical fee is pretty much 2% of payout threshold, while for ADA it's roughly 0,7%. The main reason why I'm asking for it is the fact that you can stake ADA (PoS) so having more frequent payouts would further improve rewards sort of like capitalization of interest. Also because the price shifts (up and down) keep triggering the "Payout Pending" and then it goes away when price drops again, I've had it trigger already twice or three times in last day or two. Thanks in advance!
azereki

Re: Free Payout Threshold - ADA

Post by azereki » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:23 pm

Would also be interested in the possibility of this happening in the future. Alternatively, would ProHashing ever consider setting up an ADA stake pool to help slightly boost returns on mined/held ADA?