Requesting SAFEMOON as payout option

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
nodus

Requesting SAFEMOON as payout option

Post by nodus » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:36 am

Title says it all. And apparently that means it's too short of a post so i will add some filler of some sort as soon as i can come up with something.
NearlyDeparted

Re: Requesting SAFEMOON as payout option

Post by NearlyDeparted » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 am

I'm not sure that would be a good option, given the current slippage and burn. Also, I don't think Prohashing has a hook into Bitmart or Whitebit, to create the option for payment.

Take payment in BNB instead, threshold is low enough.
Min Threshold
0.01000000 BNB
$3.64
wonejiv127

Post by wonejiv127 » Thu May 06, 2021 1:26 am

nodus wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:36 am Title says it all. And apparently that means it's too short of a post so i will add some filler of some sort as soon as i can come up with something.
I feel the same, that would even help evaluate more trust in masses,

Regards,
Connie R. Lawson Tutuapp ShowBox Kodi
Last edited by wonejiv127 on Fri May 07, 2021 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu May 06, 2021 9:40 am

wonejiv127 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:26 am
nodus wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:36 am Title says it all. And apparently that means it's too short of a post so i will add some filler of some sort as soon as i can come up with something.
I feel the same, that would even help evaluate more trust in masses,

Regards,
Connie R. Lawson
I'm not sure what "more trust in masses" means. Could you clarify that statement?