Individual Workers Pane Broken

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
azereki

Individual Workers Pane Broken

Post by azereki » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:29 pm

The individual workers pane in my Dashboard and Mining pages consistently looks like this after logging in or refreshing. Sometimes it goes back to normal on its own, but usually it remains in this state:
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Individual Workers Pane Broken

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:53 am

We're not aware of any widespread issues, so please submit a support ticket and we'll be glad to try to track down what's going wrong in your particular case.
RCMco

Post by RCMco » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:50 am

I am having the same issue. I will submit a ticket.
juddmeinders

Post by juddmeinders » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:17 am

I'm also having the issue, can you post a link to the issue and I'll +1?
bonedout

Post by bonedout » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:58 pm

happened with me last night but a refresh made it go away again
chasran01

Post by chasran01 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:53 pm

This has happened before, and each time it did, I noticed packet loss against Prohashing.com, but my other sites were fine. A refresh cleared it up a few moments later. Happens quite a bit during PPLNS and leaving the page open for a long time. Does not impact production or mining, however.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:49 pm

chasran01 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:53 pm This has happened before, and each time it did, I noticed packet loss against Prohashing.com, but my other sites were fine. A refresh cleared it up a few moments later. Happens quite a bit during PPLNS and leaving the page open for a long time. Does not impact production or mining, however.
I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. There were a few tickets about it, but Vance looked into it and wasn't able to reproduce it either.

If anyone has any more information about it, we'll be glad to investigate further, but we don't know how to proceed at this point.
chasran01

Post by chasran01 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:43 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:49 pm
chasran01 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:53 pm This has happened before, and each time it did, I noticed packet loss against Prohashing.com, but my other sites were fine. A refresh cleared it up a few moments later. Happens quite a bit during PPLNS and leaving the page open for a long time. Does not impact production or mining, however.
I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. There were a few tickets about it, but Vance looked into it and wasn't able to reproduce it either.

If anyone has any more information about it, we'll be glad to investigate further, but we don't know how to proceed at this point.
I would say since it does not impact production, or mining, the problem does not appear to be on the side of the website. If I remain on the page for extended periods of time and my NIC goes to sleep, or a hiccup in traffic from my local ISP, the image does not load, but a refresh seems to bring the page right back. I've also noticed a quick cache clear works too. Not too concerned about it from this side, since it doesn't impact production :-)
Thanks so much for taking a look!
azereki

Post by azereki » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:55 pm

I often leave my Prohashing page up in a chrome tab for extended periods of time, but refreshing or moving to a new page does not fix it. The same issue appears on both the dashboard and mining pages if I move between them. Everything looks fine as of this morning. I wish I could help provide better repro steps. :(
Jaiven

Post by Jaiven » Sat May 22, 2021 5:34 pm

azereki wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:29 pm The individual workers pane in my Dashboard and Mining pages consistently looks like this after logging in or refreshing. Sometimes it goes back to normal on its own, but usually it remains in this state:
I get that issue too in my dashboard. Usually after a little while it goes away and never seems to affect my mining.