Not Eligible for payouts?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mekiavelo

Not Eligible for payouts?

Post by mekiavelo » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:01 pm

I just checked in this evening on prohashing and have all of my payouts as not Eligible for some reason. It's the first time it's happened. Anyone else having the same issue?
NearlyDeparted

Re: Not Eligible for payouts?

Post by NearlyDeparted » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:07 pm

I see the same thing. Checkpool app alerted all my miners lost connection. Guessing someone tripped over a plug?
mekiavelo

Re: Not Eligible for payouts?

Post by mekiavelo » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:13 am

NearlyDeparted wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:07 pm I see the same thing. Checkpool app alerted all my miners lost connection. Guessing someone tripped over a plug?
Looks like it's a new column on the list since I still was paid out. I thought it was odd that the payout was ETH at over 800 dollars for the day. Must be a bug somewhere.