ethash-lowmemory issues

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Nosferatu272

ethash-lowmemory issues

Post by Nosferatu272 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:00 am

Hi, since introduction of ethash-lowmemory feature i have encountered few issues:

1. I'm unable to connect to eu.prohashing.com pool, tried with ethminer, gminer, claymore and it all goes same way: after 2-3 connection attempts (before ethash-lowmemory i was able to connect immediately) i'm getting connected, worker starts, and after 2-3 shares submitted i'm getting disconnected, sometimes it connects back, but mostly miner just stops working.

2. Currently i'm using claymore and main prohashing.com pool with ethash-lowmemory option, but 1/3 of my shares are getting rejected- claymore just shows me they are rejected, not incorrect, not stale.

3. I also noticed that i need to have either constant RDP on screen or GPU will stop mining after short period of time. It occurs when I'm using proswitching (no c= parameter in password), on static coin it seems to be fine.

4. Probably related to one of above - on miner dashboard in mining issues tab there is notification, that reason of my 25% of my shares getting rejected is using wrong algorithm. How is it possible?
Nosferatu272

Re: ethash-lowmemory issues

Post by Nosferatu272 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:56 pm

And now i have "not eligible" in my payout status, what's going on? Am I doing something wrong? Cause i don't know anymore, everything was fine before all those changes... well beside l= parameter that never worked for me, but still...

EDIT: nevermind, just noticed that it's visual change. But still i have some of my payout on backup coin address, no idea why though