UFO/Neoscrypt issue with JSON

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Alynn

UFO/Neoscrypt issue with JSON

Post by Alynn » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:06 pm

Is there an issue with UFO PPLNS?

I found a block about 20 minutes ago but now both my miners are reporting that JSON-RPC call is failing, and they keep trying to connect.

I am able to connect using the proxy but still unable to get the json file. So it looks like we have an error on 3338.

Quick edit, the same is true for PPS and Solo.