Callisto (CLO) removed from payout options

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
nodus

Callisto (CLO) removed from payout options

Post by nodus » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:04 pm

I had my payout set to CLO but it's no longer giving a minimum payout amount (N/A) and CLO can't be selected when attempting to create a payout option.
Is CLO removed permanently as an option or is there an issue?
Also what happens to my CLO balance now?
mekiavelo

Re: Callisto (CLO) removed from payout options

Post by mekiavelo » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:15 am

Coins in error or discontinued are paid out in your back up coin.if there's a coin you want to be paid out in the event that it is discontinued or in error I suggest you switch your back up coin to the desired coin you want before it's paid out.