Why was FIRO payout disabled? Is it coming back?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
TheWhispers

Why was FIRO payout disabled? Is it coming back?

Post by TheWhispers » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:25 pm

I really love this place for earning FIRO, and it's been disabled. I'm cool with ETH for now but is FIRO coming back?! :geek:
Steven Godshall

Re: Why was FIRO payout disabled? Is it coming back?

Post by Steven Godshall » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:44 pm

Firo should still be available for payouts on the pool, and it has not been discontinued. There is a chance that the coin was temporarily in error due to an issue such as exchange(s) locking their Firo wallets, but I don't see an issue currently.