Bug in PPLNS display OR Payout bug

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Alynn

Bug in PPLNS display OR Payout bug

Post by Alynn » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:55 pm

First this is what I nee in my PPLNS for feathercoin

This shows me as having 100% of one coin and 27% of another. However the bolded "current round" shows nothing. So that seems wrong regardless.

Now we can see that I did indeed find a block this morning.

But when I look at the historic it says I only have 27.4%. NOtice that this value is different than the other 27%

My Balance summary is showing that I only have 10.747... FTC.

So there looks to be some sort of display bug, payout bug, or both happening here.
vancevu

Re: Bug in PPLNS display OR Payout bug

Post by vancevu » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:13 pm

The first issue looks like a sorting display bug for the live PPLNS stats. The [First Round] row should be at the bottom and the 3567721 row should be the current round.

There is also another bug where selected shares table doesn't take into account the PPLNS contribution of mined PPLNS blocks. So the 'earned'' column is incorrect for PPLNS blocks.

The historical PPLNS data displays the actual amount earned before fees are taken out.

The mining page is currently being reworked to resolved a lot of the confusion around the PPLNS data and earnings.

We'll have to look more into what's causing the difference between the difference between the contribution amounts, but the amounts in the historical table are the 'final' amounts after the block has been confirmed.
Alynn

Post by Alynn » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Ok that makes a bit more sense. It's just hard to know with a spot check if everything is humming along or what since the data is wrong. It seems things are working correct for UFO, at least at the sorting level.
casmic

Post by casmic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:22 pm

Been mining for over 13 hours and the same block has been listed the entire time. I know there have been many blocks found but nothing changes. The screenshots show the same session/block for 13 hours. It makes absolutely no sense to me why the data is like this no matter what way you describe it.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/D8A2yJV6cyq6ujGF7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/eG4mq5Hdosm8fq5W6
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:26 am

I think that you might have a misunderstanding of how PPLNS mining works. While I could copy it, the section on "mining modes" in the documentation can help provide a more detailed explanation.
bonedout

Post by bonedout » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:50 am

been doing PPLNS for a few days on etc but today its stoped working and im at 18% on my proportion any clue when it will be fixed?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:17 pm

bonedout wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:50 am been doing PPLNS for a few days on etc but today its stoped working and im at 18% on my proportion any clue when it will be fixed?
Please submit a support ticket about this issue. We'll need your username and some other information, like the coin in question, to start an investigation. Thanks!
bonedout

Post by bonedout » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:20 am

username is bonedout and coin is ETC