Power usage/cost report?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
juddmeinders

Power usage/cost report?

Post by juddmeinders » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:36 pm

Is there a way I can pull my power cost on a range of dates from prohashing? I see the profit report, which is good, but I'm looking for a list or just query result with values. Has anyone done this before?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Power usage/cost report?

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:03 pm

juddmeinders wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:36 pm Is there a way I can pull my power cost on a range of dates from prohashing? I see the profit report, which is good, but I'm looking for a list or just query result with values. Has anyone done this before?
We have a lot more data than is available on the website; it's just that we've never devoted manpower to displaying all of it.

If you'd like this data, you can submit a support ticket to Chris. He'll run a query and get back to you. He can provide power usage down to the minute, by worker, if you'd like.
juddmeinders

Post by juddmeinders » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:31 pm

Don't go to extra trouble just for me. I think it could be considered an enhancement request to the profit report to specify an exact date range with totals for power usage and earnings.

Thanks for the quick reply and the offer though!
TheWhispers

Post by TheWhispers » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:13 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:03 pm
juddmeinders wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:36 pm Is there a way I can pull my power cost on a range of dates from prohashing? I see the profit report, which is good, but I'm looking for a list or just query result with values. Has anyone done this before?
We have a lot more data than is available on the website; it's just that we've never devoted manpower to displaying all of it.

If you'd like this data, you can submit a support ticket to Chris. He'll run a query and get back to you. He can provide power usage down to the minute, by worker, if you'd like.
This is super impressive. I'm even more comfortable mining exclusively here. Adding a reasonable amount of equipment here soon. Really hope this data gets added to the website in time!