L3+ working ?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
wcoombe

L3+ working ?

Post by wcoombe » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:13 pm

Just signed up today with Prohashing.com, started solo mining Litecoin with a L3+. I can't tell if its actually working correctly, in Antminer IP address under kernel log it shows alot of dump commands and some time errors. On Prohashing.com dashboard it say 1 active but not sure ?
Thanks.
wcoombe

Re: L3+ working ?

Post by wcoombe » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Also Antminer IP Address log shows:
ul 18 21:29:29 (none) local0.warn cgminer[2483]: Failed to resolve (?wrong URL) stratum+tcp://:(null)
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:10 pm

Could you post a screenshot of the miner's dashboard, on the page with the pool settings, so we can take a look?
wcoombe

Post by wcoombe » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:18 pm

Are you talking about the Antminer, "Miner Configuration - General Setting" screen that show the URL,worker and password ?
wcoombe

Post by wcoombe » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:21 pm

or miner status page ?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:45 pm

wcoombe wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:18 pm Are you talking about the Antminer, "Miner Configuration - General Setting" screen that show the URL,worker and password ?
That's the screen!
wcoombe

Post by wcoombe » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:17 pm

url - stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333
worker - wcoombe
password - c=litecoin,n=Antminer1,m=solo,i=l3_504
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:14 am

Hi wcoombe,

I looked into this issue a little further, but I wasn't able to find anything obviously wrong with your configuration. Your account was created successfully and the parameters you entered appear to be correct.

I think the next step is for you to create a support ticket, so that we can obtain your IP address. Once you do, then Chris will be able to look at server logs to see what could be happening, given that you do seem to be receiving a response from the server and aren't having trouble connecting entirely.

Thanks,

-Steve