No Support Yet

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
82gwest

No Support Yet

Post by 82gwest » Sat May 09, 2020 11:54 am

Hi, I put in a support request going on a week ago, but no responses have been made. I saw that this forum looks to be active with wait times far less than a week, so I then registered and am now writing here. Is this the best place to seek support and not through the support system which also requires a totally separate registration to use?

Thanks
Steve Sokolowski

Re: No Support Yet

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat May 09, 2020 12:49 pm

82gwest wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:54 am Hi, I put in a support request going on a week ago, but no responses have been made. I saw that this forum looks to be active with wait times far less than a week, so I then registered and am now writing here. Is this the best place to seek support and not through the support system which also requires a totally separate registration to use?

Thanks
We're not aware of any support tickets that have not yet received a response.

Perhaps one slipped through the cracks. Could you tell me what number it is? We'll be glad to help.
82gwest

Post by 82gwest » Sat May 09, 2020 9:56 pm

The email I have back for confirmation from Jira shows UST-7735.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon May 11, 2020 8:41 am

This ticket is assigned to Chris, and I myself am also frustrated that he has not yet replied. I will talk to him this afternoon about the importance of providing customers with an initial reply to confirm to them that a ticket is being addressed.

In this case, the ticket is a complex issue that is requiring significant investigation, but that information was not relayed to you. I apologize for Chris not having told you that. We are unable to determine the cause of this issue, and with the upcoming server move, we can't promise that we will be able to resolve it before Chris stops working on tickets temporarily. However, Chris will definitely look into the issue as soon as possible, and we hope to have an answer for you before May 20.

Regardless of when the issue is eventually resolved, we can confirm that no money will be lost, and the blocks you talked about will be corrected to the right status once we can determine why the system has incorrectly classified them.
82gwest

Post by 82gwest » Mon May 11, 2020 9:00 am

Oh great, I really appreciate the sincere response. I was really starting to wonder.

Good luck with the changeover stuff, and I'll hang tight while you guys get my issues squared away. Thanks Steve! :)